The Explosion that Opened Your Soul

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you attend to this Tabernacle that I may show you the ways of my heart and the ways of the River of the I Am. I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am by God's hands. Do not take lightly what we have for we have God's blessings upon us. We commune in the gentleness of the River of the I Am.

It is of God's design for us to be here within the mystical flow of the River of the I Am. This peace that flows within and without is deep within your loins for it is of your soul's design. No longer is this sacred peace covered over with the fear of your childhood that closed you off to the truth of your very soul.

Janine, my child, you have been embedded with God's seed for you are made in His image and likeness as is each child.  To be of this depth is to have opened your seed and tasted God deep within. You taste me and Jesus and all of the River of the I Am for you have made clear what was muddied by the pain and wounds cast upon you.

Janine, your story is your story and others have their own story which is not yours. But you must come to know this. Each child has had to close off the soul to make it possible to protect itself from the invasion of others.

Though each story of the closing is different, each story holds its own closing. In the safety of the sacred witness, the story unfolds in safety where the soul rises up and learns that it is Jesus and His lifeblood that protects. 

The explosion of your soul into awareness of its God is no different than any other soul who explodes into the awareness that it is safe and can never be destroyed. Each child has God's seed deep within where it awaits the sacred witness to help in opening it.