The Giving and Receiving Completes the Circle of Love

 Janine, my child, it is another day to be of this Tabernacle. It is another day that I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. I feed you that you may receive me. I take in your love and receive you.

The River of the I Am has given us this new day and for this I am grateful and humbly accept these gifts. I am grateful that I am your mother. I know you are grateful to be  my child. This circle of love is of God's design for to give and receive love completes one's self and completes the circle of love.

Jesus comes to give and receive for He is the mission sent into the world to teach of love and only love. To love and only love is to accept in humbleness the act of giving and receiving. As of the human body, it is a great gift to receive and give without taking or controling. 

There is a great difference between receiving and taking, my child. Receiving awaits another's giving with the soul in the opened position for it is the soul that has the patience to await receiving without taking. Ponder this lesson for it is in giving and receiving that the circle of love is complete. To give without expectation and to receive without taking is of God's design for us. Let those with ears to hear, hear.