The Hypocrite of Today

 Janine, my child, I am here and we are one as we flow deep into the depths of the River of the I Am. You are of my heart and you are of the sacred witness. You are here and I fill you that we may be one in the ways of Jesus who is our guide in all things.

To be of the sacred witness is to know Jesus for Jesus shows us the way to be in relationship. You are being filled here within the River of the I Am that we may accomplish the gathering of souls into the River of the I Am where the truth of Eternity lies. 

The sacred witness listens with the ears of the heart. Jesus walked the Earth to show us the ways of the sacred witness in all things. His sacred heart showed all the ways of love and only love. He walked a simple life of love and only love that all of God's children may come to know a most loving God.

He came to show the ways of the hypocrite that is called the ego in the words of today. His words of the hypocrite showed how the ego sees only itself and is blind to its own failings. The ego has a closed heart to itself. The hypocrite uses self righteousness to proclaim it is above all others including God. The hypocrite cannot see the simplicity of love and only love for it is too busy proclaiming itself. 

The hypocrite of the ego sees not its own log while making blame of others spec. Let those with ears to hear, hear.