The Language of Soul to Soul

 Janine, my child, it is a new day and it is in humbleness that you join me at this Tabernacle. Blessed is  this Tabernacle for it allows us to give and receive the Lifeblood of Jesus. This Tabernacle shows the way into the depths of the River of the I Am. This Tabernacle allows you to hear and write my words. 

By the grace of the River of the I Am, I am able to nurture you and prepare you for the day. Let us take in the beauty of what we have. I am your mother who feeds you and I am your mother who receives much from your love for me.

Love gives and receives. Love holds dear each child placed before you. Love slows all down that the miracles within the inch and moment may be seen and tasted. Love is love with no boundaries or judgements to get in the way of communication with another's soul.

As we walk into the world today, my child, let us walk slowly and with intent to love and only love. Let us slow all down that the day may be filled with love and only love. With intention comes the ability to stay in the inch and moment.

Janine, my child, I walk with you, not to control, but to be with you in relationship.  Jesus walks with you as well to  be in relationship with you with no control. Love controls not. Love seeks only to be in relationship that sees to the soul of the other. All questions are answered within the relationship that seeks to know another's soul where the language of soul to soul is spoken. It is here that Jesus abides. Let those with ears to hear, hear.