The Music that is the Hallmark of Your Very Soul

 Janine, my child, I am your mother on this new day of Our Lord and God. I hold you in the embrace of the River of the I Am on this new day. I fill you. I nurture you with the food of the Light of my womb. Come, be awakened to all that is here for you today.

Take in what is here for the River of the I Am expands you.  Take in the beauty of touch as you write my words. Take in the ways of your hands that are of God's design for us. How gentle are my hands that give you my words. Touch is not only of the physical but also of the mystical. Touch expands you in all directions for the River of the I Am flows in all directions.

You touch this Tabernacle. You touch my heart that feeds you. You touch Jesus in ways that the physical cannot for you are expanded in the relationship with Jesus.

You hear what is in the mystical and not just the physical for you have been expanding all of these years that you may hear the soft voice of Jesus that rises up from your very soul. You now hear the music of your very soul. I take you in for your soul allows me to. You take me in for your soul is expanded to take me in. 

The nakedness of your soul has placed great trust in Jesus and has gained you this mystical knowing that has expanded all of your senses. 

Allow the music of your soul to be heard today and know it counters the noise. You have found the music that is the hallmark of your soul.  Each soul has its own music that when exposed expands unto Eternity where it joins the music of all souls of the yes.