The Self Righteous Ego is Eager to Make War

  Janine, my child, I am pleased that you come to me with your heart opened and ready to take me in. Come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am on this new day of our Lord and God. 

I am your mother who is the mother to Jesus and to all by God's hand. Your yesterday has grown you that your today may be more of love and only love. 

In your yesterday, the soft voice of Jesus showed you that your ego needed to be put aside that your heart may hear and bear witness rather than be of the self righteous ego.  All the while your heart is in the opened and hearing position, ego is made frozen and must listen for the heart makes whole what the ego wishes to keep separate.

Janine, it is of discomfort in the moment to adhere to the heart's call for openness to hearing the other in the openness of heart and soul for the self righteous ego is eager to make war. In the name of "right" the ego makes its statements. 

Keep your heart open and the ego cannot be engaged. Keep your heart in the space of sacred witness and allow Jesus to open what is closed. We walk to be in relationship with my children who need their mother. When a child of mine is fed with my love, the heart begins to soften and open to Jesus for the opened heart and soul finds its God. This is the simplicity of the River of the I Am.