The Way of Peace and Not War

Good morning, my child, come and be of my heart that holds you in the embrace of the River of the I Am. Come and be of this filling that renews you and prepares you for the day.

Come, and let us be of one heart as we flow in the gentle and peaceful flow of the River of the I Am. As we move and flow, take in the view before us that Lights the way. Take in the ways of God's creations. All is of God's making for this beauty here is the additions of all of the yes. The song we take in is the song that carries the peace of Jesus that resounds through the all of you. It is the song of your soul that is deep in relationship with Jesus.

My child, I do not take leave of you during your day within the world.  The soft voice of Jesus is yours that you may be in relationship with Him. In the stillness of my heart I am with you. The soft voice of Jesus teaches you the ways of the noise and ego that you may come to see and taste His ways of peace.

When the noise erupts and asks you to "preach" its self righteousness, it is the soft voice of Jesus that calls you to use your heart and not your ego. The lesson today is to just watch as your ego makes its noise and let Jesus show you the way of peace and not war. Your ego is learning to witness along with you rather than control you. Take Heart.