The The Ways of Hunger and Starvation of Another

 Janine, my child, come and be known. Come and feel and taste the Light that shines within and through us for it is the Light of Jesus. The Light heals and tempers worry and angst and the resulting war within. The night is ending and the day is beginning where God's Light graces us with the River of the I Am. 

We begin each day with the attendance to your soul for you come to this Tabernacle to be filled. This Tabernacle is for you and me and all of God's children. Let us pray as we commune, that all of God's children may come to have what we have.

Hold onto me. Hold onto my heart that cherishes you for you are mine. You have been of my heart since your conception for God's grace has made it so.

How can a mother deny her child? How can a father or mother abandon? Janine, my child, you cannot give what you don't have. There are many who have not been fed so they hunger and thirst and cannot give with the freed heart and soul. 

It is not of anyone to judge another for one knows not the ways of hunger and starvation. The body may be fed but the soul may be lost and starved. The two parts must be fed to be whole where starvation ends in both body and soul. 

I walk with you to feed my children that they may come alive of body and soul. Without the one the other will starve. Let those with ears to hear, hear.