To Control is to Engage the Ego

 Janine, my child, take the breath that lets go and the breath that takes in this Tabernacle. Take in the love that fills you with the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am. As you let go of yourself, take in the beauty of being taken into my heart. Feel the ways of my heart for I am your mother. 

I give myself to you. I love you with the all of me with no boundaries or judgments. Take in the renewal and preparation for the day. Stay and be filled and know that I and Jesus walk with you in all things. 

I remind you of those of the ego noise that cast judgment on you with no understanding of what is within their own hearts and souls.  This day is like no other. But, my child, the noise is still the noise. 

I show you the noise that is loudest upon awakening. I show you the peace and serenity that is yours now. The two are opposed to each other for the noise cannot enter here and it is forced into the shadows of the day where it must be witness rather than controller. 

Understand that the noise uses your fears and worries to clang at you upon awakening for this is your weakest point. Janine, I cannot take away your noise. You must trust that it shall be healed in God's precious timing. 

Your yesterday was free and joyful for you took note of the ego noise within yourself and gave it over to Jesus. The soft voice of Jesus spoke to you in the quietness of your heart and showed you the way of peace and not war within yourself. The way of peace is to not attempt to hold it and control it, but rather, let it flow as the gentle breeze. To control is to engage the ego. Let those with ears to hear, hear.