What We Have is of Great Matter to God

 Janine, my child, you are here and you enter this Tabernacle where we commune with Jesus and all of the River of the I Am. Let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am and allow the River to take us on its journey towards the New Earth.

You say you are small before me. You come with the humbleness of the small one. I know your heart and it is of humbleness that you speak. 

Your heart is humble and carries a smallness that gives to God what is God's for you know His Love that loves with a love that is great. As you take in my love and the love of Jesus, know that what we have is of great matter to God. You may feel small but God raises you up to Him and makes great what we have. 

We are one within the River of the I Am where you take in the beauty and nourishment of the River. No need to make haste. No need to do. Just let the River of the I Am wash through you with its mystical Waters that renew you in love and only love. 

The day is beginning and it shall place some of God's children before us that we may be witness to God's goodness through Jesus. For this time, be still and take in Your God for it is by God's hand that we are mother and child today and every day. Take in the nurture of my heart that you may in turn nurture those placed before us. What we do together in the name of Jesus moves the River towards the New Earth.