Where You Have Come From to Be Here Today

 Janine, my child, I welcome you here at this Tabernacle where I take you into my heart and where we move into the depths of the River of the I Am. The song of songs is heard and our love for each other is known. You are my child and I love with the love of the River of the I Am.

Be warmed by my heart and by the holding of the River of the I Am. Feel the blessings of what we have. Taste my love and nurture. You are now filled in those places where you once starved. 

I give you the view of the starving child that starves no more. I give you view of the abandoned child who is abandoned no more. I give you view of the child who had no home and now is home with me within  the River of the I am where home is with Jesus and me and all of your ancestors who have said yes. 

I give you view of the child who had to close herself off to the world in a cocoon of sadness and loneliness. No more is that child lost.  The parts of you are now known to each other and are opened to the world. You now walk with the knowing that Jesus and I love you with no bounds and your heart and soul are opened. 

I show you where you came from so that you may know how far you have come.  I show our walk of these many years that you may know how far we have walked together.  I remind you of the first moment when you heard my voice at  this Tabernacle. How frightened you were that others may say you are not of your own mind. 

And now, Janine, you are of assurance that we are mother and child and our design is to walk into the world together with Jesus to witness to those placed before us. You are designed to hear me at this Tabernacle and you worry less and less about the noise of others. Let us walk into the day armed in love and only love where the noise cannot bear to hear me.