Your Ego Must Be Tamed

Janine, my child, come and let go of yourself that we may enter into the River of the I Am as one. I give you my heart as you take in my heart. I give you my nurture that you may take in my nurture that prepares you for the day. You are in need of daily nurture both food and the mystical. I give you the mystical that you may walk with me in love and only love for you give what you receive. 

The noise is the noise and shall one day give up its clanging for it cannot be of the New Earth where love and only love shall abide. Noise cannot have a home in the New Earth for its greed and hunger to own the world cannot be in the Kingdom. 

Your ego is misguided and its intent has always been to protect all parts of you that it sees as tiny and vulnerable and unable to protect itself. The ego must come to know its God that protects the whole. The ego must come to see God as its Savior and let go of its need to control the whole.

The ego feels it must protect you from annihilation. The ego must come to learn the whole must walk as one with no parts in the ownership of the whole. To be whole is to tame the ego that it may come to take its place in the New Earth where it joins the whole rather than keep it separated. 

The misguided ego must join you and witness rather than attempt to own and control.  The noise on the other hand, cannot be anything other than noise for it carries the misguidedness of all the generations. The noise must be destroyed for it cannot enter the Kingdom. The noise has the addition of each generation of misguidedness. The noise clangs with its awareness of what your weakest points are and batters you with them.  It will one day be destroyed by the fires of love and only love. Let those with ears to hear, hear.