Attachment

 Janine, I welcome you to this Tabernacle. I welcome you into the holding of my heart and the nurture that is here within the River of the I Am. I hold you in the song of your heart that knows its Creator. Come and touch this beauty with all of your senses that are expanding each day.

I love you, Janine. I love the newness of this day with you for the old is washed into newness throughout your entire being. Your yesterday grew you for you had no attachment to the inches and moments.  Your trust in allowing the inches and moments to unfold gave you the awareness of the beauty of just allowing all to unfold rather than control. Jesus and I walked with you as it all unfolded.

You are walking in the newness of today with the knowing that there are things missed when you cannot stay in the inch and moment. You also learned that yesterday's feeling of abandonment gave way to awareness of the attachment to Jesus and me where you are never abandoned. 

To take in the nurture of me and Jesus today is to be filled with the attachments of love and only love. Yesterday, you became relieved of the perceived "duty" to exact change when there was no change to exact. These perceptions were of the old and not the new.

All need be done is allow the flow of the River to take us and to show the way in each inch and moment where the true yes abides and where the attachment to Jesus and me resides.