From Bitter to Sweet

 Janine. my child, I am with you and I am holding you as we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune. Feed upon my love and my holding.

I hold you and take away the noise for the noise is bitter today. The noise of your dream showed you the bitterness of the nightlong (lifelong) uncontrollable events that led to you having to save yourself for others merely watched as you did.  

Your dream showed you all of the attempts to allow others to save you when they did not.  Each time you saved yourself because each time you were able to swim to the shore when you cannot swim. You were able to climb the rocks even when the climbing was a need to scale the rocks which you have never been able to do as others merely watched. You then found a way down from the rocks as others never offered to help.  Even when there were some places impassable, you found a way while others merely watched. 

Janine, my child, the dream has shown you that each time others did not intervene you still found a way.  When you could not swim Jesus swam with you even though you knew Him not as of yet. When  you could not scale the rocks Jesus scaled the rocks with you and when some places became impassable, Jesus found another way.  

The bitterness of your dream has made sweet the knowing that Jesus saves where man cannot. Now your dream has been written into the Book of Life and has been ground into the earth and gone from bitter to sweet.