Sadness in the wake of Closed Hearts

 Janine, my child, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle. Just as you welcome yours in love and only love, so too  I welcome you with the love and excitement of relationship. Hear the soft voice of Jesus as He welcomes you. Jesus welcomes you with the excitement of relationship.

God made man does not wish to control but to be in relationship.  You now know this and hold the intimacy of relationship deep within you where Jesus abides and where the River of the I Am flows forth from.

The many of my children do not take the time or cannot take the time to attend to their soul. There are the many that have time but see not the time for they run with the noise. There are the many that see the time but choose not to be still with their own soul. There are those who are opening to the questions and possibilities of the soul where the journey to Jesus begins. 

There are many of my children with the fears and terrors of daily life of war placed upon them where their soul is placed in a safe cocoon just as yours was. The soul can never be destroyed for it is protected by God. There is sadness within the River in the wake of closed hearts.

It is of sadness that the world places many of my children in a closed heart and soul. Let us pray that all wars that close my children end.   Let us pray for all of my children with closed souls for whatever reason because so much is being missed when the soul sees not the light of day. There is sadness within the River in the wake of closed hearts.