The Noise Loves to Chase

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you come to me at this Tabernacle. Take the breath that takes you to me. Allow the breath to let go of yourself that you may be emptied and ready to be fed by my heart and the River of the I Am.

My heart holds you and my heart feeds you with the all of me. You are my child by God's hand. Awake this day and know that you are never alone.You are never left alone for you are with me always. 

When the noise casts doubt upon what we have, know that deep within your depths there I am. When the noise casts doubt upon what you have with Jesus, know that deep within your depths Jesus is there.  

The noise chases its prey for it loves to chase. The noise loves to chase for it gives rise to an energy that makes it feel alive and known in the ways of its own misguidedness. The noise chases and loves to attach itself to my children for the noise loves the chase. 

The noise chases in a darkness that envelops my children for in its chase it casts doubt of the truth of God and Jesus and the River of the I Am. To run from the noise only makes it chase all the harder for if it cannot enter through the outside it chases in the hopes of causing chaos and doubt in the inside. 

To evade the noise all you need do is become still of body and heart and the chase ends for the noise cannot bear stillness of heart and body and soul. The noise cannot bear to see that you are still and do not allow its war. The chase ends when you turn the other cheek and allow it to have its tantrum and then it shall be gone. The noise is the sum of the egos that have separated themselves from the truth. Let those with ears to hear, hear.