The Noise Shall One Day Doom Itself

 Come, my child, and find the comfort you need for your heart and body. Come and be filled with my love that nurtures and holds you in the peace of my heart that flows within the River of the I Am.

Feel your body let go, especially in the parts that wish to hold. It is only fear that holds. As you let go, take note of your belly that finds freedom. To hold for you is to hold much in your belly that strains to be. 

You now have peace in your belly where there was none a moment ago.  You come to this Tabernacle to be fed and freed from the pressures and heaviness of the noise. Take in the leaving behind of the heaviness and pressure on your belly and know that The River of the I Am gives you what the world cannot and that is the peace as promised by Jesus. 

The world cannot take away the noise but the River of the I Am can. My heart and my love and my holding can. Jesus who is the River of the I Am can.

You cannot be rid of noise within the world for by its nature it projects noise and self righteousness and envy of God. The world must come to see and taste and gain the knowing that the noise is on its own course and shall doom itself for love and only love shall one day reign. God's Covenant with man has deemed it so.