The River Shall One Day Overtake All Evil

 Janine, my child, good morning. This new day finds us in communion here within this Tabernacle. Come and be held in my motherhood that nurtures and holds you in the embrace that prepares you for the day. You are being fed with the food of the mystical here within the River that we may walk into the world with the power of the River of the I Am.

The power of the River of the I Am is the sum total of all of the yes past and present.  Your ancestors join you in the awakenings of the River of the I Am. Your expansion shall follow you into Eternity where you shall continue to expand. Love expands forever. 

The power of the River of the I Am can never be destroyed for not one soul can ever be destroyed. Those of the yes have opened their souls to the power of the River of the I Am where each soul adds to its power.

Love powers the River of the I Am into Eternity. There is evil in the world that makes many of my children pained and doubtful of God and the River of the I Am.  

But know this, my child, there shall come the day when evil shall be no more. All that shall remain on Earth are those of the yes to God and the River of the I Am. The River of the I Am shall one day overtake all evil. Let those with ears to hear, hear.