To Discern the ways of the Soft Voice of Jesus

 Janine, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle and to my heart that holds you in a communion of mother and child. My love for you cannot be made small or destroyed. Jesus is here within our communion.

To taste me is to be fed. To hear me is to be opened of soul. You touch me when you attend to this Tabernacle for my hands are your hands in this sacred space and time.

We walk into the world together with Jesus for we walk in His name in all that we do. Janine, do not doubt my words and my love. Do not doubt that your soul hears the soft voice of Jesus.  

The lesson for my children is to discern the ways of the soft voice of Jesus. You can know Him by His soft voice that always speaks in love and only love. The noise casts doubt upon the soft voice of Jesus that emanates from deep within for it cannot understand the soft voice that speaks with the fruits of love.

To hear the soft voice of Jesus is to be able to be still and quiet that the soft voice may be heard. The soft voice of Jesus shows you that you need not fear or worry for His love carries you. The soft voice of Jesus invites conversation and not control. The soft voice of Jesus never tells you what to do, but rather, opens the door to all choices with no judgments or what you call "shoulds". 

Jesus speaks to you within the solitude of your heart that holds nothing for to hold is to close to His soft voice. The solitude of your heart awaits to hear Jesus in excitement rather than with fear or trepidation of the next inch and moment.

To be of the solitude of intimacy with Jesus is to be opened to hearing from your very depths where relationship with Jesus abides. You cannot be partaking with the noise and hear his voice for the noise drowns out His soft voice.  You must find solitude of soul that may hear Him.