To Give and Receive Love and Only Love

 Janine, my child, it is a new day. It is a new day to love and be loved. It is a day to give and receive. This Tabernacle is for you and I give my heart to you. Know this, my child, what I give I receive in turn for your love is known to me and I take in your love. This is the circle of love and only love. 

Take note that giving and receiving is not taking or controling. To give love and only love is to offer love and only love and not insist or force yourself upon another which becomes control.  It is the openness to give your love with no restrictions or bargaining. 

To receive love and only love is to be opened of heart where you are naked of heart that you may take in love and only love. There are many of my children who cannot take in love for they are closed of heart.

When we walk into the world we give love and only love without expectations of receiving love. Our giving is receiving enough for what we give comes back to us as love and only love. When one of mine opens to our love it is of great prize but it does not hamper our giving of love and only love.

Do not doubt that what we give in love and only love touches my children whether they take it in or not. This love comes back to us whether one takes it in or not. Our prayers are that with consistent love and only love one day each heart will be able to take in love and only love and know Jesus, the One who is love and only love.