You Cannot Unsee What You Have Seen

My child, Janine, I call you by name that you may believe that you are mine.You have been given the name of mine and it has been stamped upon your depths for this is of your design. 

You have been wounded much and you have been given much. Grace is upon you. I have been with you in all of the pain and now all of the joy. 

The grace upon you is to give to others what you have received. Your heart and soul know love and  only love and you give love and only love to those placed before us. 

Your countenance is of peace and draws others to this peace. Love draws love. Love that invites opens others.  To invite in love and only love is to allow the soul of another to rise up in truth and trust that it will not be wounded by self righteousness and judgment.


I show you your heart that is expanded and opened to the walk we walk. Love flows from your pores and shines my love into the world.

When one of mine opens their soul, the River of the I Am flows in joy and excitement that one more has joined the peaceful and loving waters of the River of the I Am. Once opened the soul can never close for you cannot unsee what you have seen. let those with ears to hear, hear.