Jesus Speaks to You of What is Before You

 Good day, my child, I am here and I await your turning to me at this Tabernacle. Take the breath that lets go of the world and enter this Tabernacle. Come and be taken into my heart where we commune in grace and love. 

Today is a day to be of the solitude of heart. Place yourself in solitude where you let go of all and await the soft voice of Jesus who speaks to you within the solitude of your heart. In solitude you allow Jesus to flow within your depths. When there is nothing to hold onto you are able to allow the flow to take us where Jesus abides.

Jesus is the flow within you, Janine, Do not hold. Rather, let go. Jesus is the One who is deep within your soul where there are no bindings to stop the flow. Within this flow all you need do is take in and allow all to pass through you with no judgments. 

Janine, my child, when you allow rather than attempt to hold and control, all becomes fodder for intimacy with Jesus for as you just allow, the soft voice of Jesus speaks to you of what is before you. 

Let this day be of solitude where Jesus shows you each inch and moment from the flow of intimacy with Him.