My Nurture Sustains You

 Janine, my child, let go of yourself and allow me to take you into this Tabernacle and into my heart. Let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we can be mother and child in the solitude of God's presence. Here, noise cannot enter. Here, love is absolute. Here, our hearts are of the purest Living Waters of the River of the I Am where you are fed and I am graced to be your mother.

You cannot use judgments here for there is only love and it is pure for the River of the I Am clears all impurities that God's will may be done. You cannot judge yourself here for judgments are counter to God's love. You cannot judge others here for your heart is transformed into love as we commune.

The noise on the surface is loud and attempts to make judgments upon others and even its very God. The noise attempts to have you believe it is of a holiness in its self righteousness to make right or wrong based on its own greed and want to be above its God. 

For now in this inch and moment let us hold each other in the ways of mother and child. I hold you that you may taste the love that flows through me and through all within the River of the I Am. Take in how  much you are loved and how much you love for there are no bindings here to stop the flow of love and only love. Take in my nurture for it shall sustain you and prepare you to walk into the world with Jesus and me.