No Need to Complicate what God Has Made Simple

  My child, fret not for I always come to you when you place yourself before this Tabernacle. This holy space awaits you for I am your mother and you are my child. This is the way of God's design for us.

Come and let go, for in letting go you are left in my hands and my heart that holds you and feeds you. To hold on is to not give me your faith and trust. You let go each day for you know I am going to hold you. Faith and trust in me allows me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the intimacy of mother and child. 

You ask of me only to feed you for my nurture sustains you. My words feed you. My heart feeds you. My anointing you gains you the grace of the River of the I Am for by your yes, I am graced to anoint you as mine.

There are no complications here to confuse, just love. There are no expectations here to confuse what we have. Love is simple. Love makes no effort to bind, but rather, love frees you to be you in a wholeness and nakedness that is of God's completeness. To be naked in  freedom to allow all parts to be seen and known is to know God's love for you. 

When you are filled, we shall walk into the world with the simplicity of love and only love. No need to complicate what God has made simple.