Noise Cannot Bear the Face of Prayer

 Janine, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle. I am pleased that you have come to me to be with me and to hear me and to write my words. I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am and by God's hand I am your mother. 

Today casts itself upon you and you have committed yourself to this Tabernacle even when the noise attempts to derail what we have. The noise uses doubt to test you for it knows doubt is a seed that may grow in you and turn you from me.

Today is anew with the possibilities of God's design. Today is anew with a renewed commitment to me for each time the noise attempts to cast its seed of doubt upon you, you move towards me all the more. Your commitment to me and to Jesus becomes the more and more.

As the noise is lessened you grow in the ways of Jesus and the River of the I Am all the more and more. Your fears of the noise and its doubts that are cast out into the world cause you to pray all the more and more and not the less and less as the noise begs of you to doubt rather than trust.  

Prayer in the face of the noise is causing the noise to lose itself to prayer.  In this way there shall be the one day that the noise shall destroy itself through the awareness of others of the power of facing the noise with prayer. Jesus is showing you the way. Let us be of gratitude in this new day that the noise cannot bear the face of prayer.