The Cheater in the Mirror

My child, as you place yourself before this Tabernacle, take the breath that lets go and then take in the one that takes in my heart. Love fills you with the love and only love of the River of the I Am for I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am. I am love for I am of the love of the Light of my womb. I gave life to Jesus within the world. I gave my yes to be the mother of man. 

I offer all my motherhood that all may come to know the intentions of God and His promises. Jesus is the One, the Savior, who, by His yes, shows us the way to the truth of God.

Jesus walks with you and you are open to His soft voice that speaks within the love and only love of the River of the I Am. Jesus builds and never destroys. Jesus speaks of love and not judgment or hate. Jesus shows you that judgment returns to you in the form of that which you judge.

Judgment of another is almost always as the boomerang and what you call projection for what you give to another in judgment is what is in your heart and makes a mirror that shows you yourself. 

To say to another that the other is a "cheater" when you have not seen him cheat is to see yourself in the mirror of the cheater. You may deny that you are a cheater but the mirror does not lie. Let those with ears to hear, hear and see with the eyes to see the truth of their own hearts.