The Concrete Barrier of the Ego

 Janine, my child, come and take in my love and the Living Waters of the River of the I Am. Come and let us flow into the depths of the River where you become naked and free from the bindings of the surface noise. 

I taste your joy that is in our communion. I take in your love for me and your life and yours. Jesus shows you His love in each inch and moment when you walk with Him in the intimacy of this deep relationship. 

You touch Jesus and He touches you in the deepest parts of who you are and who He is. Yes, my child, there are those who touch and taste not what you touch and taste for they cannot move beyond the concrete barrier of their own ego. 

Do not confuse the concrete barrier with science as some do. To hide behind the concrete barrier in the name of science is of the ego. To walk from the opened soul shows you the beauty of science where the ego is left behind and where Jesus shows the science that is true and real and not of those who wish to make science against God. 

Take comfort in knowing what you witnessed yesterday was a man with a vendetta using the name of science to prove a self righteous statement of his ego. Let us pray for those who use science to prove that there is no God. 













The world may be of stone to some but the inner world of relationship with Jesus

There are those who will say you cannot touch or taste the mystical and yet you touch and taste me within your very depths.  Jesus is real. I am real. When you open your soul you see and taste your God.