The Fruits of This New Day

 Janine, my child, come and allow me to take you and hold you and feed you. I am your mother who feeds and loves with a love that is beyond just the earthly. I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am where by God's grace I am mother to all. You take the breath that takes in my love with no boundaries to bind. 

You are opened to me and to Jesus in a nakedness that takes in love and only love. Today may seem to be as just another day, my child, but I say to you each day is anew and fresh for the old has been placed into the Book of Life where today is anew in a birth of newness. 

The Book of Life holds each day in a sacred holding of your story in love and only love that shall one day be read aloud before all of the River of the I Am.

Your joy to be held here within the River of the I Am is known. Your love of Jesus is known here within the River. Our walk together is known and being written anew each day. As you grow you expand and it shall be written. 

Anew is anew for your yesterdays are ground into the earth and made fodder for the beauty of the newness of today. When your story is written of your yesterday within the Book of Life, it is then ground into the earth that today may be truly in the anew.  The newness of  body and soul today shows in your countenance for your joy and excitement are the fruits of this new day.