The Mind and the Mystical

 Janine, my child, come and commune with me within the River of the I Am where the song of our souls is being sung. Come and be fed with the Light within the River of the I Am. 

Today finds us in the holdings of mother and child. Janine, I call you by name for you are mine. I love you with a love that controls never and holds always. To hold you with no control is to allow the River to take us in the flow that holds but casts no control. You are free here to just be with no bindings to hold.

You were able to feel this freed up flow in your walk of yesterday for Jesus showed you the way of the flow of the inch and moment that has no beginning and no end. One inch flows into the next in God's timing. You have come to see this truth for you have let go of the need to attempt to control what is before you. 

Jesus showed you the way of the mind that uses itself to ignore or reject the mystical that flows through your body. You have tasted the truth of the mind and mystical of the River of the I Am. Both are flowing towards the New Earth where the mind shall one day join its destiny in the Garden of God's Kingdom. The mind shall not be above or below the mystical but in communion with it. You tasted this truth yesterday.