The Naked Soul Walks in Excitement

 Janine, my child, I am here and I take you into this Tabernacle. I give you my heart and my attention that you may know me and know love and only love. I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with all of the River. 

Today shows itself with love and only love for you attend to your soul on this new day of our Lord. You come to me that  you may be filled with deeper and deeper expansion.  Your soul lives in the excitement of knowing Jesus and me all the more and more.

No longer can your parts deny what is. No longer can the noise show itself as the controller for it knows your soul is attached to Jesus and me and the Kingdom where control gives itself up to allow the River of the I Am to flow its course into Eternity.

We walk to end the noise within my children. We walk to show how to trust opening the soul where the noise dies in the face of the soul.  We walk to witness to each story that each may be heard without prejudice or judgment. We walk within the world to witness to all that from the view of the River where all is given to Jesus and to His Holy Spirit.

Excitement overcomes fear. Peace overcomes war.  Love of self and others overcomes judgment and prejudice. The opened soul speaks to other souls and draws other souls to open. Allowing the River to take you rather than fight to control gains you relationship with Jesus in intimacy.  The naked soul walks in excitement of what is to come.