The Newness Of God's Promises

 Janine, my child, how graced we are to be one within this Tabernacle and one within the depths of the River of the I Am. How graced we are to be with the Light within the River of the I Am. Jesus is the Light and Lifeblood of the River of the I Am.

I speak of you and to you. You are my child and I delight in you and what we have. You fret not when you are with me for we are mother and child and I hold you that you may lose all fret and fear that are of the surface and not the depths of the River of the I Am.

For this time each day you are of the mystical only for we are deep within the depths of the River of the I Am. The noise cannot enter here. The noise is only of the worldly. The noise can only clang and shout from the surface.

Janine, my child, there is a knowing that you are safe and loved and cleansed here with each new day for the old is washed with the cleansing waters of the Lifeblood River of the I Am.

On the surface of the River it may appear to others to be just another day. But I say to you that until my children learn of the newness and love of God through the dawning of each new day and through the prayerful opening of the soul to its God each new day, the peace of Jesus will be lost to them.  

I walk with you into the world to witness to the beauty of each new day where the old of yesterday gives itself up to the newness of God's promises.