The River is Replacing the Noise with Love

 Janine, my child, as you rise up and place yourself before this Tabernacle, know that whatever is within the noise upon your rising is being left behind as we slow all down and move into the depths of the River of the I Am in the holding of God's grace. We flow with gentleness and peace and with no bindings.

I take in your breath and make it mine for we are one here within this holding. Within these depths we have what is beyond the noise. Take in the beauty of our flow.

I take in your heart and I hear your heart and soul that longs to just love and be loved for this is the way of your depths. Love such as this has no expectations for a return. Love such as this is showing you how to care for yourself that is growing a wholeness of your depths where you are able to witness and care for others in the way of the sacred witness.

Love such as this hears the soft voice of Jesus. Janine, in simplicity we hold each other for we are mother and child. In simplicity the River of the I Am builds upon what we have and never destroys. 

In the simplicity of the gentle flow of the River of the I Am love is overtaking all in its path and replacing the noise with love and only love. Do not take lightly those touched by our love for what has been broken is being made anew in those whose hearts are being opened by our sacred witnessing.