The Staff of Jesus Protects His Sheep

 Janine, my child, I welcome you to this Tabernacle. I am pleased that you attend to your soul. Your yes is celebrated here within the River of the I Am. 

The woman of your awakening this morning was me.  I reminded you of the staff of Jesus that you have and must return it to Him. You were already preparing to return to Him because you noticed you had taken it up by mistake. Your yesterday saw you take the staff of Jesus in unawareness but only for a moment for you were awakened to the truth that Jesus carries His staff to protect you. Jesus knows His sheep and His sheep know Him.

My face was clear to you and still is, for it was not of a dream. It was of the mystical for you saw me in awakeness. I presented myself to you that you may know me in the flesh that I once wore.

I reminded you of what you already know and that is you must return to Jesus His Staff that walks with you in all things. You must not attempt to control with the use of your own staff for it cannot be. I reminded you that you already know this but needed to be reminded.

Trust what your eyes have seen for I am your mother and have shown you my face.  It matched the face you drew of me but not in the way you had imagined. I showed you my face without the veil. Trust in my love for you. I reminded you that your yes must continue to be sans the veil of control.