Trust that Jesus is Answering Your Prayers

 Janine, trust. Trust in me and my Son. Trust in my love and trust that your prayers are being heard. Love has no judgments or bounds. Come and rest in the knowing that you are being heard. 

I hear you, my child. I am your mother who prays for you and for her children with you. I pray for yours with you. You pray with Jesus. He takes on your yoke to make your walk light. Allow Him to do so. Let go of the fears that you are not being heard. These fears are of the old and not the new. 

You trust that Jesus and I walk with you and you must come to trust that you are being heard.  Jesus gave you the miracle of showing you the beauty of this world and in that instant asked you to believe in the next and believe that your prayers are not only being heard but also being acted upon.

To trust Jesus is to give all to Him. Your prayers are always for the good of others and you must come to see that Jesus wants the same. Trust that Jesus is answering your prayers. Trust that they shall be answered, not in your timing, but God's timing.