Walk Slowly and with Attentiveness

 Janine, my child, I take you and hold you and nurture you. Come and be filled on this new day that you may know of my love. I love with no restrictions. I hold you in joy and pain and sorrow. Trust that you are never alone. Trust that you do nothing with ill intent. All is done in the name of love and of Jesus. 

Judge not what your heart speaks for it is from deep within your depths that you hear and speak and feel and taste.  We begin this day anew. We love this day anew. You hear my words today and I hear your heart today anew.

You need not hold for I hold. You need not fret for I take you and show you trust. Your fret is from fear and I show you the way of trust where fear dies. 

To love as you love you must let go of the fear that is of the old. Trust is being rooted deeper into your depths by God's timing and your yes for the two are married.  

Today, my child, let us walk slowly and with attentiveness in each inch and moment. It is in the attention to each inch and moment both within the world and within your depths that fret and misguidedness shall be faced squarely for the soft voice of Jesus is heard within the attentiveness. The fret and misguidedness shall be replaced with trust and faith. 

I have given your heart this next inch. Taste the peace for your heart knows its path.