Your Body Tells Your Story

 Janine, my child, you place yourself before this Tabernacle with my holding within this sacred space and time. Take in this holding that gives you the taste of my love and only love.

I speak to you of your sleep and your fears that arise. These fears are of the old, the very old for your sleep was taken from you as a child where others woke you and wounded you. Janine, my child, it is no more but your body must come to see it is no more. Your body holds the very old and it is awakened as you prepare for sleep. 

In God's timing it is becoming less and less. Trust in my words and the ways of Jesus for all is being accomplished in God's timing. I give you view of last night where you breathed with Jesus and allowed the Light to ease the nameless fret. I name this fret for you that you may know it is of the very old and is being taken from you bit by bit in the Light of the River of the I Am. The body must release what has been held for so long.

Trust in the knowing that the body knows what must be released. I am with you as is Jesus as you release. The reason for your fear of sleep is known now and it is being healed. The body has its own language. You are learning the language of your early childhood through your body. Trust in your body for it tells your story.