All Shall Be Given Back In Great Measure

 Janine, my child, you come to this Tabernacle in faith and trust even in the face of pain and doubt. Come and be filled and know you are loved beyond the noise and beyond the pain of loss. Come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where you are fed and nurtured in the ways of my heart. 

To be of my heart is to know love that has great meaning. To taste the pain of loss is to give meaning to love for to love deeply is to mourn deeply. To the degree your mourn is to the degree you love. 

Life on the surface must face loss. Life within the River of the I Am knows that loss is for only a short time. You must trust and have faith even in loss for loss is never lost. God's covenant with man has made it so.

Love loves deeply and feels deeply and mourns deeply. I hold you in these depths where the doubting Thomas within you can doubt no more for you now know that loss does not mean lost in Eternity. All shall be given back in great measure.