Allow Yourself To Just Be

 Janine, come and be with me in this a new day of our Lord. Come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. I fill you that you may be filled with my love and nurture. Come and allow yourself to be held and loved with no boundaries or restrictions such as a need to do.

All you need do is just be here. Just allow yourself to let go and just be.

To just be is to be in a nakedness of the whole of you where there are no parts that do not feel my holding that allows you to let go and just be. To just be is to allow your design to guide you where you live in each inch and moment with no expectations or wants. In allowing yourself to just be, all is placed before you by the River of the I Am that flows with no bindings. The freedom to just be is held within the depths of your own soul that flows within the River of the I Am. 

Soon enough we will enter the day and walk as one. If you are able to live in each inch and moment, the beauty of just being shall keep you in the nakedness of your design.

The noise clangs. But, my child,  if you counter the noise with allowing yourself to just be, the noise shall not have any way to attach itself to you.