Evil Shall One Day Lay Itself Down Before God

 Janine, my child, you are of my heart and we move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. 

We are of one body here within the River for the River of the I Am makes it so. We are at once separate and together for the two of our hearts make as one. I feed you with my heart as we commune as one for I am your mother and you are my child.

My dearest child, I hold you dear and I love you with all of my heart for I do not give only partially. I give you all of my love with no boundaries or restrictions. Jesus holds you as well with no boundaries or restrictions for God's love holds no boundaries or restrictions.

There are those who say you must restrict and bind for the sake of mankind. This is not the way of God for God binds no one. I hear your confusion as you ask me, "what about those of evil, must we not bind them? Evil shall always be evil. Does binding stop the evil ? It does not. Love stops the evil.

Misguidedness is of the generations that attempt to bind when love is the answer. The River of the I Am flows in love where evil shall one day lay itself down before God who is love.  As each generation walks in love and not hate the New Earth shall be. Let those with ears to hear, hear.