God's Gift of a Soul Shall Never Be Destroyed

 Good morning, my child. I am here and I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune without the distractions of the noise. Come and let go. Come and know the beauty of your body that is in communion with me.

Taste my nurture that fills you with joy and the peace of my Son. Come and see what Jesus prepares for you today. The soft voice within you speaks of love and only love. Jesus is showing you the ways of countering the noise with His soft vice. 

Jesus showed you the way of the temptation to believe in the ways of man that make self righteous statements in the name of a god they do not know. Believe in the soft voice of Jesus that calms all the storms that are before you. 

The beauty of the world is still there even though man has done much to make it dirty and evil. The beauty of each soul is still there deep within each being even though you see only the muddied surface.

When you walk with Jesus, He shall show you the way.  You must come to see that there is no soul lost for each soul shall live forever and each shall make their own choice as to choose God or not.  Know this. my child, no man nor war nor a no to join God shall ever destroy the gift of a part of God Himself called the soul. Let those with ears to hear, hear.