God's Timing and Not Yours

Janine, my child, I hold you within this Tabernacle that you may hear me and write my words. Your love for me is known. Your dreams are showing you the beauty of the washing away of the old that the new may take its place. 

You are being shown how Jesus walks with you in all you do.  Your relationship with Him is expanding. To be in relationship with Jesus at this depth is to come to know the truth about His love for you.

Conversation with Jesus is not above nor below. Relationship with Jesus is conversation that is deep and without the noise or ego to misguide. 

Your questions of the ways of prayer and miracles are being answered within the relationship with Jesus. You are into the great depths of the River of the I Am that you may understand all the more of what prayer and miracles are about.

When you walk with Jesus in relationship you are hearing that He hears your prayers before you pray them for He hears your heart. When you are in relationship with Jesus He shows you the ways of faith in Him for He assures you that He is hearing your prayers. 

Jesus and I walk with you in prayer and all you do becomes prayer. When you are of the River of the I Am your yes is prayer. You must come to see that your prayers are all being answered in God's timing and not yours. 

The miracles of Jesus are still with you, Janine. What has been taken from you shall one day be given back in great measure. What you see within the world today is not your tomorrow. Your sadness and sorrow shall be turned into great joy.  Let those with ears to hear, hear.