Here There is No War

 Janine, my child, come and be released from the noise that rages on the surface of the River of the I Am. The surface has nothing to do with the depths of the River of the I Am for these depths gain you the peace that is of Jesus. Take in my nurture and let go of the noise as we move deep into the depths of your own soul where the noise cannot be.

Now that you have entered this Tabernacle let us be of love. Let us be of faith and trust where fear comes to die. There is nothing that the noise can do to you but make noise as it floats on the surface.

Take note of your body as it releases the noise. Take note of your body as it lets go of the insanity of the noise. Janine, my child, this is where you come to be released. This is where you come to hear me, feel me and taste me.

Here there is no war. Here there is no noise. Here there is love and peace and faith and trust. Be still and be filled. When you are filled we shall walk into the world armed with peace and love and patience that counters the noise.  For now, be still and take in my love. There is no noise so great that you cannot come here and be filled with my heart and the peace of Jesus.