Jesus Carries Our Burdens

 Janine, my child, you come to me with no matter the ways of the noise, Know that I am here and I take you into my heart deep within the River of the I Am for I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am. God is the source and Jesus is the lifeblood of the River. 

You say to me in all of your sorrow that you have nothing to give for you are empty. I say to you that this is when you give much to me for you have let go of the ways of the noise that say you must give to me. I hold you as does Jesus and we walk with you in all things. 

Jesus holds you up for He has told you His yoke carries all of your burdens. I taste your burdens with you as does Jesus. Hold onto the knowing that the surface of the River does not carry any truths of death. Rather, the River of the I Am flows deeply and within its depths life lives on forever. 

You need not fret for you do not walk alone. You need only allow Jesus and me to hold you and walk with you. When you say you have nothing to give when you are in sorrow, know that you are giving all of you to me and to Jesus and we hold you and weep with you in your sorrow.