Personal Recognizance

 Janine, my child, I hear you and I see you and I take you into my heart that flows within the River of the I Am. The River flows with the Lifeblood of My Son.

The Lifeblood within the River gathers love, graces it and carries it back into the world for this is the way of the Holy Spirit of Jesus. Love reaches out into all corners of the world and only need be accepted. 

Love holds no warrants. Love holds without control. Love awaits a receiving without forcing. Love may have to love from afar for there are those who cannot take in love. But love still loves. Love loves another without making their choices for them. 

True love is of a maturity that sees not another's choices as an affront to their own personal ego. Love knows each child is of God and each child can only answer to their God. 

Those responsible for a young child's care will do well to prepare them for their own personal recognizance. To open a child to his or her design and not their own is to teach a child of relationship with God. Let those with ears to hear, hear.