The Fool's Errand

 Janine, my child, come and let go of the night. Come and rise up to this new day. Come and be filled. Come and know love that is beyond the noise. 

I come to build and not tear down. I come to open and never close. I come to hold and never abandon. I come to show you the way to the River of the I Am where Jesus is. I come to show the way to the River of the I Am that abides deep within each soul.

To open yourself to your depths is to find the way to Jesus who is within. Jesus is not far from you. Jesus is so close and yet so many seek Him outside of themselves within the noise. 

It is a fool's errand to seek Jesus within the noise for the noise holds only itself in its egoistic wants. To open your heart and soul to what is held deep within your depths is to come to know Jesus who counters the noise of the surface. 

Jesus seeks a relationship with you where neither is above or below. Relationship seeks to listen and to be heard and with no attempt to control the other. You hear the soft voice of Jesus deep within you in the inch and moment. You hear the noise when you seek to know what is ahead or you do not leave the old behind.