The Foreshadowing of Your Eternity

 Janine, my child, I awaken you to this Tabernacle as you place yourself before me. I awaken you to the love that awaits you with no matter the time of day for you are my child and I am always here for you. 

Our love for each other is known. You saw my heart last night as you lay down to sleep. The colors that you witnessed to were not the colors of the Earth. You became very aware that the colors were grander than any colors of the Earth.

The colors were the colors of the Heavens that await you. Your pure joy was felt and held in a loving communion with Jesus and me. In those moments you were in an ecstasy that is of the Heavens for you gave witness to the oneness of Jesus and me and you. You experienced the flow of the River of the I Am through every fiber of your being. 

There is a oneness here within the River of the I Am and the depth you were exposed to last night showed you much more than the Earth can hold. Do not take lightly what you gave witness to for it foreshadows your Eternity.