The Miracles Within the Suffering

 Janine, I am your mother and I am pleased that you are here to attend to not only your soul but also to what we have. We have the beauty of the River of the I Am. We have the wonders of mother and child. You are graced to know my love and my nurture for your yes to me and to Jesus has made it so.

Each day we begin together. Each day you place yourself before this Tabernacle even when there is pain and suffering for you are awakened to my love and to the love of Jesus. You are filled with love and faith and trust in spite of the "why" of pain in the world. 

Jesus has given you the view of His miracles within the suffering. He cannot end suffering for it is of the world. But Jesus promises the suffering will give itself up one day to the joy and purity of the Kingdom. 

There are no answers to the "why,"  You must give up the "why" and instead wait upon the day you shall see the Kingdom and all will be made known in the ways of God. 

All we need today is to walk in the Light and witness with Jesus and your eyes shall be opened to His love and daily miracles.