The Questions of the Generations

 Janine, my child, You are here and you come to me with love and knowing that we are one for I am your mother and you are my child. This Tabernacle is of you and me and Jesus for I become your hands and heart by your yes to me and to Jesus. The grace of God is upon us. I fill you that you may know how much you are loved. 

Your dream showed you in an empty room and speaking to those of the wisdom of God. Jesus and the wise men were within the solitude and holiness of the room. The room appeared to be of nothing and yet it held wisdom. 

The questions you asked of Jesus yesterday were being discussed in the holy room. "What is prayer?" "Must I pray harder?" "Is my prayer good enough?" "What does it mean to pray constantly?" "When  do you (Jesus) allow miracles to happen?"  "You made wine from water and yet you could not save one of mine?" "All I have written from Mother's words on prayer and miracles seem to fall upon an emptiness within me." 

These questions are not just yours. They are of the generations who have suffered much and long to know God as you do. Jesus understands your questions for He knows your heart and the unraveling of the misguidedness you hold of who Jesus is. 

The wisdom of the wise men and Jesus within your dream is taking root and your questions shall be answered in God's timing. For now, my child, continue to be aware of "what is not yours" and it shall take you into a new depth within the River of the I Am where the truth of miracles and prayer abide.