There is Movement in Mourning

 Janine, my child, you come to this Tabernacle to be of my heart and my love and my attention. You are opened to the mystical as you place yourself before this Tabernacle. Your heart is opened to me and to my holding and my words.

Today, Janine, is anew with love and faith and trust. Your body is here and naked in all parts that you may let go and taste me and hear me. Today is anew with the hope of resurrection.  

You have been to the depths of sorrow for yours. To have seen and tasted the depths of sorrow for yours is to know my heart that also weeps for yours. I taste what you taste for you are mine. 

Your heart knows me and knows that one day all of this pain shall give way to the New Earth where the Kingdom of God lies. Your faith in spite of all of this pain is known. Allow yourself to mourn for there is movement in mourning. You move in love when you mourn for yours. Love mourns for those we love. We move into mourning to express love and we move closer to God for God mourns with us.