There is No Doom When You Walk With Me

 Janine, my child, come. Know that my love for you is always with you. Come and be filled and know my presence. I hold you and nurture you. You have great meaning to me. Come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where I hold you.

This time is for you and me. This time is for you to rest in my heart. Come and let me calm your heart for the noise of the surface has caused you weakness. Come and be lifted with my love that lifts your spirit.

Today is anew with much grace. Do not measure this day by the noise that entered your night. You have the ways to counter the noise. Let it make its noise and I shall be with you to counter its message of doom.

There is no doom when you walk with me and Jesus. The noise has clanged at you within your night and it shall be countered in your day. 

This is my promise to you, Janine. I shall walk with you and the noise shall be countered by my love for its lies of doom cannot enter what we have. Let your spirit take in my promise as we begin this new day. Take note of the lifting of your heart by my heart. You are freed from the doom of the night.